Friday, September 17, 2010

The Truth

Truth is no one owes u anything....In this industry usually the successful one's are the people that stick with there team.....but at what costs ive learned thru my expirences that nothing is certain the relationships you create are based totally on you and your personality and work ethic.... communication is key without it a team is nothing....if bee's couldnt communicate with each other do you think they would be successful in finding honey? odds are not very likely because there would be no way to tell the rest of the hive where the honey is located......i ask myself is it all worth it the let downs,the talks,negoiations,the successs,the failure,the betrayal, ive dealt with many obstacles in this game I pray god gives me the serenity i need to find peace within my heart for my faith has been shaken,the industry is not what it use to be

No comments:

Post a Comment