Monday, September 20, 2010

.........

Told Myself I wasnt gonna blog about this but i figured hell why not...I wasnt recently let go by one of my Artists that I worked with....and It was basically out of nowhere...I worked some new projects he was on and i guess it wasnt enough I understand the Industry we are in everything is about business moves But i cant help but feel used he was my friend and i feel liked i was working my ass off but that niether here nor there I got love for him cause i want him to do good he is a great artist and I expect very good things from him in the future.......i jusgt basically want to talk about this for people to understand two things in life nothing is for certain and u have to roll with the punches....no one owes you anything....u gotta keep pushing...never quit and keep god in your heart.....

No comments:

Post a Comment